Antaris fully respects your right to privacy, and our obligations under data protection legislation. Antaris will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
• Any personal information which you do volunteer to Antaris will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988 & 2003.
• We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have specifically consented to this disclosure.
• We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
• You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
• The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to secure and protect your personal data.