Our priority is to protect, respect and recognise the importance of your privacy, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
In this policy document, we will explain the manner and the reasons why we collect personal details from the visitors to our site. It also explains how we use the information, the situations under which the information may be revealed to others and how we ensure its protection.
Tel: +353 (0)61 464666 5 Pery Square, Limerick, V94 EV1F, Ireland.
About Pegasus Legal Register
The Pegasus Legal Register is a multilingual, multi-jurisdictional service supported by a global network of specialists. We deliver legal registers for a fraction of the cost of legal firms, enabling our clients to implement their management systems and reduce their operational risk.
Data Protection Representative
Our data protection representative is Mr. Gerard Higgins and may be contacted at email@example.com.
How do we collect personal details?
We use specific actions on our website to collect personal information. We collect details when you get in touch with us about our products and services by using our contact forms, when you register on our site to download our brochure or when you request a demo.
What type of information do we collect?
The personal details we are most likely to collect are your name, postal address, email, IP address and the pages you interacted with on our website and when you did so.
How do we use your information?
These are the ways we are most likely to use your information:
- To let you know about any modification of our services or new products
- To get in contact with you about requested information and others that you may be interested in
- To get in touch when you fill in one our contact forms
- To send you information regarding your demo request
Your personal information will be retained in our system for as long as we need it, or as long as you have specified in a contractual agreement.
Who is able to gain access to your details?
You can guarantee that under no circumstances will we sell or rent your information out to any third parties, and won’t give out access to your details for marketing purposes.
What are your choices?
We need you to opt-in or give prior consent before we can contact you via email, phone or text for marketing and promotional purposes. We are also unable to get into contact with you via post if you have made it clear you don’t want us to. You can also adjust your choices any time you wish by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: +353 (0)61 464666 5 Pery Square, Limerick, V94 EV1F, Ireland
The ways you can access and edit your details
It is within your rights to ask the Pegasus Legal Register for your own copy of the details we hold on you. Please contact us with any request to edit, adjust or delete this information.
Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay. You have the right to request that any inaccurate personal data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances where the processing of data was not carried out in accordance with the GDPR. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances such as where the processing is based on consent, processing is necessary for the performance of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means. You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us by emailing us on email@example.com.
Tel: +353 (0)61 464666 5 Pery Square, Limerick, V94 EV1F, Ireland
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
How do we protect your information?
Once you have given us personal details, we endeavour to ensure it is protected. While we do everything we can to guarantee the safety of your personal information, you also must remember that details such as your email address are being sent over the Internet, and as such we cannot 100% guarantee the security of these; you send information to us over the Internet at your own risk.
Once we acquire your information, however, we do everything we can to secure it on our systems through the use of secure servers and security certificates (SSL).
Use of ‘cookies’
Any cookies used on our website will not contain personally identifiable information about you. Cookies do not contain information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details and we will not disclose the content of cookies to any third parties
We just use statistical insights about the sites you visit and what your online behaviour and patterns are. This in turn assists us to improve our user experience and personalise your online interactions. You are able to turn off cookies using your browser settings.
Read our cookies policy here.
External links to other websites
16 and Under
The personal information of minors under the age of 16 is particularly vulnerable, and we try our utmost to ensure that it is well protected. If you are 16 years or younger, please gain permission from a parent or guardian to distribute your personal information to us.
Transferring your details outside of the EU
We do not as a matter of course transfer data outside of the EEA. Where we are required to do so, we shall have appropriate safeguards in place for such transfers, for example, entry into European Commission approved standard contractual clauses with the provider.
If you engage with our website while outside the country, then our data may be transferred internationally in order to provide you with the correct services.